One of the most popular elements to our GP Screenings events is the amount and quality of prizes we have to giveaway to fans. Thanks to our reputation and the generosity of teams, drivers and companies involved in Formula 1 we’re able to offer fans some truly incredible, and some money-can’t-buy prizes.
For our final event of the year, we have quite an amazing bonanza of prizes up for grabs, just in case our awesome GP viewing experience wasn’t enough alone, here are the prizes for Abu Dhabi
- Haas F1 Team SIGNED and framed photo print and body work via Memento Exclusives
- Graham & Leigh Race Circuits – hand crafted recreation of Yas Marina
- McLaren cap SIGNED by Fernando Alonso via McLaren
- Williams Martini Racing Team Cap – SIGNED by Lance Stroll & Sergey Sirotkin
- Jenson Button 1:2 scale replica helmet via Diecast Race Models
- F1 World Champions framed print via Rear View Prints
- Kimi Raikkonen – life size standee cut out of the Iceman
- Daniel Ricciardo – life size standee of the smiliest man in F1
- Max Verstappen – life size standee cut out of the Ocon’s biggest fan
- Formula 1 2018 game (XBOX, PC or PS4) via Codemasters
- McLaren 2018 Team Polo shirt
- Toro Rosso Team Caps
- Toro Rosso SIGNED Autograph cards
- Toro Rosso accessories
- Vintage F1 Team merchandise
Graham & Leigh produce some of the finest F1 related merchandise we’ve come across. Their unique hand crafted models of race circuits are incredible. Produced from wood and encased in handmade solid wood frames. They make for the perfect addition to any F1 fans collection. Browse their website for more.
Diecast Race Models is THE place to go for your F1 model collection. Diecast have an amazing range of driver helmets, both past and present and even have some signed ones for sale too. Check our the Diecast Race Models shop here.
Memento Exclusives produce amazing F1 memorabilia, from upcycled car parts to signed prints and so much more. Essential shopping for all F1 fans, checkout the Memento Exclusives shop here.