One of the most popular elements to our GP Screenings events is the amount and quality of prizes we have to giveaway to fans. Thanks to our reputation and the generosity of teams, drivers and companies involved in Formula 1 we’re able to offer fans some truly incredible, and some money-can’t-buy prizes.
For the USA events, prizes include the following, with more to come…
- Paul Oz “Senna” canvas – hand embellished by Paul himself
- Graham & Leigh Race Circuits – hand crafted recreations of COTA
- Williams Martini Racing Team Cap – signed by Lance Stroll & Sergey Sirotkin
- AMG Mercedes F1 Team Cap – signed by Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas
- Stoffel Vandoorne 1:2 scale replica helmet via Diecast Race Models
- Formula 1 2018 game (XBOX, PC or PS4)
- Toro Rosso Team Caps
Paul Oz is an incredible artist who works with oil on canvas and has an extensive portfolio of work from wildlife to film and sport. He’s well known across Formula 1 and his work is showcased in the Paddock Club at most races, he’s even had commissions from many of the F1 grid, past and present. Check out his website for more info.
Graham & Leigh produce some of the finest F1 related merchandise we’ve come across. Their unique hand crafted models of race circuits are incredible. Produced from wood and encased in handmade solid wood frames. They make for the perfect addition to any F1 fans collection. Browse their website for more.
Diecast Race Models is THE place to go for your F1 model collection. Diecast have an amazing range of driver helmets, both past and present and even have some signed ones for sale too. Check our the Diecast Race Models shop here.